donderdag 6 mei 2021

Gingerscraps Creative team

 I didn't post for a while, I think I was a bit "blog-tired" LOL. But I have exciting news, so I decided to take up blogging again.

This year I competed for the 5th time in the Scrapping Survivor at Gingerscraps. A journey of several weeks with 5 assignments to show off your scrapping creativity. I am a competative girl and I sure want to win, but I know the competition is spectacular. 

Just like in 2020 I became a honourable mention, a shared 4th place. I can tell you I was a bit disappointed. But I have to admitt, the other girls are amazing.

The first and second place can get a spot on the Gingerscraps site creative team (optional), I would love to get that opportunity, but being forth place...... no chance.

A few days ago I received a Private Message of Ginger, they offered me and all the other hounarable mentions a spot on the Creative team. I was over the moon! Of course I said yes and now I'm figuring out how it all works. It is a bit overwhelming but just a matter of doing I suppose.

This is my first page as a CT. I worked with the May monthly mix, Life in full bloom. A collab from Jumpstart Designs, Down this road Designs, Lindsay Jane, Sweet Pea Designs and Miss Fish templates.








 
















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten