The daily download march is called "When life gives you lemons" by North meets South Studio's. A collab between Connie Prince and Trixie Scraps. I made this page for the Designer spotlight challenge. I also used a template by Neia Scraps; Beautiful Duo Vol. 1. The kit is full of lemons but my page is all about soup, strange? When you read my journaling it all makes sense!
vrijdag 18 maart 2022
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
-
Every Friday I enjoy watching all the new releases at Gingerscraps. This time I scrapped with a new template set by Tinci Designs called Cap...
-
The daily download march is called "When life gives you lemons" by North meets South Studio's. A collab between Connie Prince ...
-
My second page with March Basics by Kristmess Designs. The Buffet colors this month refer to St. Patricks Day at March 17 but they are also...



Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten