woensdag 15 juni 2022

Peace

The war in Ukraine is still going on, more than three months now. I really don't understand why people can't live in peace together. I can not imagine that Mr. Putin would like to live in a war zone himself. So easy to command people to commit crimes when you yourself are safe. It is all about power and money. I disgust this. 

In the beginning of the war I read everything in the paper, watched every program on TV but I, as many others, am war tired. Not that I don't care less but you feel so powerless. You can't do anything about it. 

So life goes on........ But it is on my mind every day and I feel so sorry for all victims.

Kristmess Designs has made a kit called Peace. It is about Ukraine but you can also use it for Summer pages. I made two pages, both regarding the war.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten