dinsdag 12 juli 2022
Summer Holiday
I love the Gingerbread Ladies Monthly Mix for July. It is called Summer Holiday and of course it's all about the sea and the beach. Not that I have many beach photos, we mostly go to the beach in Autumn. In Summer the beach is too crowded and too hot for me. But the colors in this collection are awesome, The blues and greens from te sea and the yellow of the beach.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
-
Every Friday I enjoy watching all the new releases at Gingerscraps. This time I scrapped with a new template set by Tinci Designs called Cap...
-
The daily download march is called "When life gives you lemons" by North meets South Studio's. A collab between Connie Prince ...
-
My second page with March Basics by Kristmess Designs. The Buffet colors this month refer to St. Patricks Day at March 17 but they are also...


Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten