vrijdag 16 december 2022

Christmas kits

Our family is small, very small. My only relatives are two cousins. One of them lives in the south of the Netherlands, but we do not have any contact. The other cousin lives in Washington DC, not a place I visit very often, about once every three years.

My husband has a sister living in the north of the Netherlands. She is a bit of a hermit and she only wants contact by phone or FB. Well Christmas for us is not a time for family, just the two of us. We are not sad about it, it is just what it is. We make it cozy in our own home and I make something special for dinner. When the weather is fine we go for a walk.

But what I do hate, as a CT member, all those Christmas kits. One after another. Always looking for photos to create my pages. I am happy that it is almost January, no more Christmas kits, LOL.

This page is created with a template by Tinci Designs called Scrap it easy 16. The kit I used is called Christmas Hedgehogs by Scrapbookcrazy Creations by Robyn.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten