For this page I used an older Gingerbread collab, called Seaside.
vrijdag 31 maart 2023
Seeing squares
Seeing squares is a templateset by Scrapbookcrazy Creations by Robyn. At first, when I saw these templates I wasn't too enthousiastic. These templates look so simple. But when you get to work with it thet really look amazing. Just choose the right papers matsching your photo and you will be surprised by the result.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
-
Every Friday I enjoy watching all the new releases at Gingerscraps. This time I scrapped with a new template set by Tinci Designs called Cap...
-
The daily download march is called "When life gives you lemons" by North meets South Studio's. A collab between Connie Prince ...
-
The latest collection by Aimee harrison is called A bug's life. Aimee says about this collection: "I am a notorious lover of insec...


Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten