Yvonne's blog
zaterdag 5 augustus 2023
Just be inspired 9
As almost every Friday there ia a new templateset by Tinci Designs at Gingerscraps. This set is called
Just be inspired 9
.
For this page I used an older kit by Magical Scraps Galore:
Best of California
.
We visited San Francisco in September 2019. I really love this city!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten
Nieuwere post
Oudere post
Homepage
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Fresh baked
Every Friday I enjoy watching all the new releases at Gingerscraps. This time I scrapped with a new template set by Tinci Designs called Cap...
Soup!
The daily download march is called "When life gives you lemons" by North meets South Studio's. A collab between Connie Prince ...
Spring!
My second page with March Basics by Kristmess Designs. The Buffet colors this month refer to St. Patricks Day at March 17 but they are also...
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten