maandag 1 januari 2024

Glittering resolutions

Goodmorning everyone! Happy 2024. I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve. We celebrated this evening just the two of us. Of course we went outside at midnight to wish all our neighbours a happy New year and watched the firework that the boys in our street had bought.

Last year went so fast, it seems to go faster every year, haha.

And now a new year and a new month, so it is Buffet time again at Gingerscraps. Love the colors this month. I'm going to show you two pages I made with the new collection by Kristmess Designs, called Glittering resolutions.

The first page shows you a photo of me and my dad. I think it must be taken in 1958. Template is by Aimee Harrison.
For the second page I also used a paper from the extra paper pack.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten