woensdag 26 juni 2024

The last...

This is my last page as a creative team member of Dandelion Dust Designs. I started in her team when she was still designing for Gingerscraps. Later she moved over to Pickleberrypop. As I'm also a creative team member of Gingerscraps I decided to stop with Dandelion Dust Designs. Scrapping takes a lot of time but uploading and being active on a site even more. I always want to be active on the sites I post and for me it takes too much time to be active on two sites. 

With pain in my heart I chose to stop. Dandelion Dust is a wonderful designer and her designs deserve better than I could give. I will keep following her and her team on FB, Instagram and of course Pickleberrypop.

I had a fun time scrapping with her wonderful designs.

This page is created with Travel stories bundle. Exclusively available at Pickleberrypop.







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten